Tank Truck Fall Protection
Covid 2019 Notice
The Standfast TRAM team will continue production and ordering operations as usual. The only change will be that until March 30th we will not be having any face to face meetings with customers or vendors.
During this time the Standfast team would like to assist in planning a roll out program for retrofit or to assist our OEMs with the proper marketing to sell TRAM to their growing safety-concerned customer base. Please feel free to contact me personally or your Standfast sales rep with any projects or questions you might have.
Please stay safe and we look forward to a brighter and safer workplace environment in the times ahead.
President, Standfast TRAM
- Not MSHA or OSHA compliant
- High Cost
- Costly Maintenance Issues
- Slow Install
- Slips, Trips & Falls
- Lack of Access & Egress protection
- Continued Risk of Falling into Tank
- Cold Weather Issues for Pneumatic & Pop Up Rails
- Lack of protection for drivers Big & Tall
- Tight dimensions limiting mobility
- Added Weight
- Handrails must be 48” tall