The TRAM Fall Protection System, with thousands of units installed worldwide, is now available for many types of cranes. The TRAM system provides fall protection and an integrated, adjustable handhold for operator stability.
TRAM is the only system available that combines all of the following:
- Field-tested and proven design for maximum safety and performance on many types of cranes including rough terrain, telescoping & lattice.
- Meets or exceeds fall protection standards worldwide
- Secures user during dangerous access/egress at ladder-to-platform transition.
- Single day installation utilizing welded or clamped connections to limit downtime.
- Low profile in stowed position to facilitate road travel.
- Durability stainless steel construction is suitable for the harshest conditions.
Certification and Testing
The TRAM range of products has been tested to and conforms with the relevant fall restraint and fall arrest testing requirements of:
- ANSI/ASSE Z359.1
- AS/NZS 1891.1
Additional information is available upon request.