Transportation | Fall Protection Systems
Fall Prevention and Protection Where It Matters
When it comes to transportation, your safety needs are a little different. High quality drivers are hard to come by - the job requires stamina and strength - and losing one to a preventable injury is difficult to stomach. Thankfully, those falls and the injuries that accompany them can be a thing of the past.
The proven TRAM Fall Protection System, with thousands of units installed worldwide, is now available for transportation vehicles. The TRAM system provides fall restraint or arrested protection as well as an integrated, adjustable handhold for both stability and confidence. The Standfast TRAM system ensures safety, with unparalleled performance, and easy installation, in all conditions.
- Protects both operators and mechanics while working at height.
- Secures user during dangerous access/egress at the ladder-to-platform transition.
- Handhold at height provides feeling of safety and confidence while adding an extra level of stability if needed.
- Exceeds fall protection standards worldwide. But we don't settle for that. We are constantly looking for ways to advocate for greater safety standards and finding ways to ensure our systems are prepared to meet and exceed wherever the safety industry goes next.
- Flexible solution - the TRAM system has many different variations, so it can be configured to meet your specific needs.
- All weather durability allows for installation and usage in climates around the world, and keeps your workers safe from falls no matter what conditions they may be working in.
- Flexible installation Methods - TRAM systems can be installed using bolted or welded methods, whichever works best for your fleets and machinery.
- Installation assistance available - We can have your system installed, or train your personnel to handle the installation on their own.
Certification and Testing
The TRAM range of products has been tested to and conforms with the relevant fall restraint and fall arrest testing requirements of:
- ANSI/ASSE Z359.1
- AS/NZS 1891.1