Safety - Reliability - Quality
These are the principles on which Standfast was founded and we operate by the principles today. Our success is driven by the dedication to core principles in all aspects of our business.
The TRAM system seperates itself from the competition via Three Unique Values:
1) TRAM is the ONLY true fall prevention system in the Tank market
2) TRAM is ASTM/OSHA Compliant.
3) Only System that protects User during Ladder Transition where 80% of Falls Occur
History and Mission
In February of 2009 our first TRAM was installed on a bulk tanker in Indiana. Today we have over 30,000 TRAMS installed on rolling stock and cranes in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Our customers include multi-national companies like BP, Shell, Exxon Mobil, Chevron, Texaco, Caltex, Tadano, Terex, and John Deere. Standfast was formed and operates with one mission: to provide our customers with the best height safety products on the market. Over the years we have continued to make improvements in our TRAM products to ensure it remains the best heigh safety solution on the market. We are successful when we provide a fall restraint product that is value engineered for our users. We are successful when our users are protected from job hazards and go home safely every night.
Our innovation has always been customer driven, if we can’t solve our customers problems we aren’t in business. Standfast has partnered with leaders in OSHA and other safety professionals to make sure our product is compliant and tested to various regulatory standards.
Our Business is defined by Four Core Values:
1) Be Observant: Whether it's working with vendors or working with potential customers, Standfast is always looking to provide the best long term outcome
2) Be Humbly Confident: We know the TRAM is the best fall prevention product on the market, and we want everyone else to know it too.
3) Commitment to Being the Best: We want to provide a product and a sales expereience that exceed your expectation and with Standfast TRAM thats the minimum we aim for.
4) Be Decisive: Our Team has sold thousands of TRAMs over the years, but to us each new interaction with a customer allows us to showcase how a superior safety product can help your business grow.
Standfast TRAM Office
935 W. Chestnut St , Suite 303
Chicago, IL 60642
4580 Flat River Road
Farmington, MO 63640